Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Positioning Worksheet names on Activate

The below code allows me to switch
Worksheets with ease (tks to Tom Ogilvy); One last thing I'd like to be
able to do (with my 100 sheets) is have the selected sheet Appear in
position one (scrolled to the First position in the view). Meaning if
Before reselecting from my cb my w/s's shown (below) might be A20, A21,
A22, A23, A24.... (then from The Combobox) I select sheet A60 - as a
result A01 thru A59 are placed out-of-sight to the left and I see in the
first position A60, A61, A62, A64.....
Can this be done?
If so, with what code?
TIA,

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
Myws = ComboBox1.Value
Worksheets(Myws).Activate
AppActivate Application.Caption

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jim,

Try:

'=============
Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
Dim MyWs As String

MyWs = ComboBox1.Value
With Worksheets(MyWs)
.Move Befo=Sheets(1)
.Activate
End With
AppActivate Application.Caption

End Sub
'<<=============

---
Regards,
Norman

"JimMay" wrote in message
The below code allows me to switch
Worksheets with ease (tks to Tom Ogilvy); One last thing I'd like to be
able to do (with my 100 sheets) is have the selected sheet Appear in
position one (scrolled to the First position in the view). Meaning if
Before reselecting from my cb my w/s's shown (below) might be A20, A21,
A22, A23, A24.... (then from The Combobox) I select sheet A60 - as a
result A01 thru A59 are placed out-of-sight to the left and I see in the
first position A60, A61, A62, A64.....
Can this be done?
If so, with what code?
TIA,

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
Myws = ComboBox1.Value
Worksheets(Myws).Activate
AppActivate Application.Caption

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The window.scrollworksheettabs should do it

regards

--
tony h
tony h's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21074

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jim,

Please ignore my response as I misinterpreted your question.

---
Regards,
Norman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fantastic!!
Tks Norman,
Jim

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
:

Hi Jim,

Try:

'=============

"JimMay" wrote in message

The below code allows me to switch
Worksheets with ease (tks to Tom Ogilvy); One last thing I'd like to be
able to do (with my 100 sheets) is have the selected sheet Appear in
position one (scrolled to the First position in the view). Meaning if
Before reselecting from my cb my w/s's shown (below) might be A20, A21,
A22, A23, A24.... (then from The Combobox) I select sheet A60 - as a
result A01 thru A59 are placed out-of-sight to the left and I see in the
first position A60, A61, A62, A64.....
Can this be done?
If so, with what code?
TIA,

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
Myws = ComboBox1.Value
Worksheets(Myws).Activate
AppActivate Application.Caption

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jim,

Fantastic!!
Tks Norman,

Then, perhaps I was overly pessimistic in my assumption that I had
misinterpreted your requirements!

---
Regards,
Norman