Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating ranges

Hi

Can anyone tell me how do I create a range based on other two ranges
It's kind of concatenating ranges...

eg.:

set myrange_1= range("A1")

set myrange_2= range("B1")

Now I want a range that is based on these two...

Thanks for your help

--
pmguerr
pmguerra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1498

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

pmguerra wrote:
Hi

Can anyone tell me how do I create a range based on other two ranges?
It's kind of concatenating ranges...

eg.:

set myrange_1= range("A1")

set myrange_2= range("B1")

Now I want a range that is based on these two...

Thanks for your help!

Do you mean:

set myrange_3 = Application.union(myrange_1,myrange_2)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look at the Union Method in the Excel's VBA help.
--
Stefano Gatto

"pmguerra" wrote:

Hi

Can anyone tell me how do I create a range based on other two ranges?
It's kind of concatenating ranges...

eg.:

set myrange_1= range("A1")

set myrange_2= range("B1")

Now I want a range that is based on these two...

Thanks for your help!

--
pmguerra
pmguerra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14986