Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default EXCEL 2003 - system.diagnostics

Hallo,

I work on a computer with EXCEL 2003 and Windows XP Pro. I have the
following question:

Is it possible to use system.diagnostics in EXCEL-VBA? If yes: what do I
have to do? If my knowledge is correct then system.diagnostics is part of
the NET Framework Class Library.

Thank you very much for any response!
Christian Lehmann

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You'd need to get your hands on Visual Studio Tools for Office
(VSTO) to make he bridge between Office and NET.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson