Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with Break Mode

I have used ctrl break several times while running the program to make sure
things are being done as intended. Now when i try and run the program all
the way through it keeps popping up with a screen asking if i want to end
debug continue and help. I am sure you are all familiar with this screen.
How do i take those breaks out. There are no errors with the program but i
keep getting that screen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What is the message when the screen comes up? Is it something like "Code
execution has been interupted" or is it something else.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Lost and Looking for Help" wrote:

I have used ctrl break several times while running the program to make sure
things are being done as intended. Now when i try and run the program all
the way through it keeps popping up with a screen asking if i want to end
debug continue and help. I am sure you are all familiar with this screen.
How do i take those breaks out. There are no errors with the program but i
keep getting that screen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have run into that once before. My code was stopping for no apparent reason
with that exact message. The solution turned out to be re-booting my
computer... Give that a try and let me know...