Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default easy macro problem

I'm not an avid user of excel, which will explain the problem I'm
having.

What I want to do:
Take 1 very long column of data, paste it into a new sheet, and split
this one big column into 50 columns of 13 rows each.

I did this once, using relative cell referencing, and I tried to use
the macro and kept getting an error. Whats the problem?

--
theintern
theintern's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34980

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

iCol = 1
j=0
For i = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Row
j = j + 1
Worksheets("Sheet2").Cells(j, iCol).Value = Cells(i,"A").Value
If i Mod 13 = 0 Then
j = 0
iCol = iCol + 1
End If