Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Move a value from one range to another - rounding occurs that I do not want....?

Hello all,
I have some pretty simple code that is trying to move the "value" from
one range to another.....each range happens to be a single cell. Each
cell has been formatted in the worksheets to be number format
$#,##0.000000 (i.e. six decimals - yes I am dealing with fractions of a

penny)......
Now lets say the value in the rFromRange is equal to $3.235765, I then
(in code) set the value of the rToRange to be equal to the value in the

rFromRange.....but what I end up with in the rToRange is $3.240000.....

I have tried EVERYTHING....I have even tried getting the number format
from the "from" range and applying it to the "to" range....but to no
avail.....the number in the result ends up always being rounded to 2
decimals....and I am beginning to pull my hair out......

Anyone any ideas?

Code is pretty straight forward (I have simplified this a bit - but the

basics are there...)

Dim rFromRange as Range, rToRange as Range
set rToRange as Range("whereitsgoing")
set rFromRange as Range("whereitsfrom")
rToRange.Value = rFromRange.value

Please help