Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default Module naming

If I leave the module that my macro is in named Module1, the shortcut key for
my macro works. If I change the name of the module, the shortcut key doesn't
work. Is it acceptable to change the module name? How do I connect the
shortcut key to the new name?

Dan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Re-set the short-cut-key:

In the worksheet (not VBA) touch ALT-F8.

Then select the macro.
Then click Options..
Then enter the short-cut-key

--