Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unhide particular rows if a previous criteria is selected

Within my spreadsheet, I wand to build a formula that would unhide
particular rows if a previous criteria is selected. Does anyone have any
ideas on how to write this formula or where to find help writing this
formula?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi,
formulas return values, they cannot perform actions such hide rows. you will
need to write some code to do this. but without more info, i would be
hesitant to suggest anything. Which rows to hide based on what criteria?
where is the criteria?

regards,
FSt1
PS i start work at 8 and wont be in newsgroups probably for the rest on the
day. repost quickly.

"Surrinder" wrote:

Within my spreadsheet, I wand to build a formula that would unhide
particular rows if a previous criteria is selected. Does anyone have any
ideas on how to write this formula or where to find help writing this
formula?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Thanks for this. I am not at all familiar with programming. I am sure your
suggestion will be valuable. But let me get some basis understanding with
codes and I'll get back to you.