Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inout data into rows

Hi i am not very good at excel and was hoping somone here could help me.
I am making a league table and it has 4 sheets (League, Next matches,
Profile's, Admin) What i would like to do is to go on to the "Admin"
section and have some options such as new player, results. I would like
these to be text box's that when i fill in and click submit it adds a
new player etc. to the next available row. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

--
digi duck
digi duck's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34965

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Select anywhere in the player data table and click on the menu DATAFORM.

Mike F
"digi duck" wrote
in message ...

Hi i am not very good at excel and was hoping somone here could help me.
I am making a league table and it has 4 sheets (League, Next matches,
Profile's, Admin) What i would like to do is to go on to the "Admin"
section and have some options such as new player, results. I would like
these to be text box's that when i fill in and click submit it adds a
new player etc. to the next available row. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

--
digi duck
digi duck's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=547018

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

digi duck wrote:
Hi i am not very good at excel and was hoping somone here could help
me. I am making a league table and it has 4 sheets (League, Next
matches, Profile's, Admin) What i would like to do is to go on to the
"Admin" section and have some options such as new player, results. I
would like these to be text box's that when i fill in and click
submit it adds a new player etc. to the next available row. Any help
will be greatly appreciated.

The simplest method is to go to the table in the profiles section and use
the menu Date-Form...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks i figured it out