Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I hide the worksheet menu bar

I have a macro recorded in a game that optimises the view of the game on
screen in all but one respect. When I have tried to add in the following
command it always trips up and launches the debugger:

Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Visible = False

Can anyone help? All I want to do is hide the menu bar when the user clicks
the 'optimise view' button and reset everything back to normal when the
'close game' button is clicked.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = False

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

(replace somewhere in email address with googlemail if mailing direct)