Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default real time sorting

Hi,

I have a table with real time statistics on. I would like to be able to
sort them in real time. How can I do that? Please help.

Thank you.

--
owl527
owl527's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20916

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Three ways

1. manually re-sort the data when it changes

2. re-sort when a worksheet change (or calculate) event occurs

3. effectively re-sort: suppose cells A1 thru A10 are being dynamically
updated. Then in B1 thru B10 enter:
=SMALL($A$1:$A$10,ROW())

--
Gary's Student

"owl527" wrote:

Hi,

I have a table with real time statistics on. I would like to be able to
sort them in real time. How can I do that? Please help.

Thank you.

--
owl527
owl527's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20916
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=546423

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

It doesn't seem like it is working. I am getting "#NUM!" in column B. I
typed exactly the same thing in all column B. Please advise what I am
doing wrong. Thanks.

--
owl527
owl527's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20916