Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Populate First Empty Cell In each Row with Text Values

Hi All,

Dynamic Named Range "Budget" comprising 60 static Rows and many (dynamic)
columns.

Named Range "FirstEmptyCell" comprising 60 static Rows and single column.
Houses the cell references of the First Empty Cell in each Row of my Named
Range "Budget".

Two columns (60 Rows each) house Text Values:
Named Range "Review" comprising 60 static Rows and single column.
Named Range "Decision" comprising 60 static Rows and single column.
Both cells on each row should be concatenated. The concatenated Text Values
should then be entered in the First Empty Cell of each Row of my Named Range
"Budget". The designated First Empty Cell for each Row of my Named Range
"Budget" is provided by the Named Range "FirstEmptyCell".

Summary & Required Result:
I would like a VBA script to automate the above: placing the two text values
from Named Range "Review" and Named Range "Decision" in the First Empty Cell
of each Row of my Named Range "Budget".

Thanks
Sam