Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Annoying userform popping up in VBE

When I create a macro with a userform, whenever I test run the macro
and it hangs, when I click on the stop button, the window goes to the
userform window and I have to click back to the code. Is there anyway
to stop this annoying behavior?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
Hit the reset button instead.

I guess I have my terminology wrong, it's the reset button I've been
hitting.
It activates the userform window. Any way to get it to go to the code
window I've been working in?

Tom Ogilvy

"davegb" wrote:

When I create a macro with a userform, whenever I test run the macro
and it hangs, when I click on the stop button, the window goes to the
userform window and I have to click back to the code. Is there anyway
to stop this annoying behavior?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Unfortunately, VBA is trying to help you with this annoying
behavior. There is no way around it.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"davegb" wrote in message
ups.com...
When I create a macro with a userform, whenever I test run the
macro
and it hangs, when I click on the stop button, the window goes
to the
userform window and I have to click back to the code. Is there
anyway
to stop this annoying behavior?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chip Pearson wrote:
Unfortunately, VBA is trying to help you with this annoying
behavior. There is no way around it.

I was afraid someone was going to tell me that. Thanks for the reply.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel