Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Access/Excel Communication

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...
I've built a macro to format an Excel sheet of data to mirror the
layout of an Access table. I'm trying to figure out a way to automate
the merging/appending of the Excel data into my Access table, either
from within Access, or with the macro in Excel. I'm sure there is a
way to do this, and suspect it involves extensive VBA on both ends.
I'm fairly good with the Access end, but still a newbie on Excel
programming (can't even figure out how to permanently save the macro I
built as a button, or otherwise retrieve it when I open the document).
I know there are some pretty skilled folks in this forum, and am
desperatly hoping to tap that talent! Please, any siggestions would be
welcome. Thanks.

--
andysgirl8800
andysgirl8800's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34752

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you are recording the macro, make sure you save it in PERSONAL.XLS. That
way it will be available on your computer every time you start EXCEL.

"andysgirl8800"
wrote in message
news:andysgirl8800.28fd7b_1148664002.5199@excelfor um-nospam.com...

[...]

communication between Excel files cpliu Excel Programming 1 May 3rd 06 06:53 PM
Excel Communication Excel_Dumb Excel Programming 3 May 27th 05 10:05 AM
communication daniel Excel Programming 2 April 16th 04 12:01 PM
communication Daniel[_8_] Excel Programming 0 April 2nd 04 09:46 AM
communication Rob van Gelder[_4_] Excel Programming 1 April 1st 04 01:06 PM