Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default navigation and re-centering the window

This should be easy for somebody here ... I just can't remember

I have code written to go to various cell locations on a worksheet.
What is the code to have each of these cell locations to show up on the
top of the page? For example, if I'm on cell A1 and then direct it to
go to cell Z200, I don't want Z200 to show up in the middle of the
screen and then the user has to scroll up to move it to the top of the
page.

--
gonger
gonger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34797

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = range("z200").column
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = range("z200").row

Col

--
colofnature
colofnature's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34356

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

outstanding! works just fine. Thanks, col.