Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro - Title - Input Box

Hi,

I have a macro which i run on a file weekly. When i save the file is there
anyway i can put in a input box by in which some contents remain constant and
the user can input other data.

eg: ABC will be constant and the user will put in 10-6-06
so the final file name will be ABC 10-6-06.

Is this possible. Can some one please help me with this.

Aziz.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

for the examle

Sub abcd()
s1 = Left(ActiveWorkbook.Name, 4)
s2 = InputBox(Prompt:="Complete Name", _
Title:="Add Data", _
Default:=s1)

End Sub

If it is more complicated than that, then use the code I provided earlier to
get the information you need.

Tom Ogilvy