Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default formula!!!!!

Hi All,

I have a worksheet from which I want to extract certain values from each row
depending whether certain condition has met or not. The details are as
follows:

1. Column N has an "IF STATEMENT FORMULA" which puts an "X" if it does
not meet the condition.

2. From each row where there is "X" in column N, I want to paste the
Values from Cell A4 and Cell Q4 in to cell X16 and Y16.

3. Cell Q4 has a negative value. When being pasted in cell Y16, I want
the values to change signs. So if there is negative value in Cell Q4 than in
Y16 they should be positive and vice versa.

Thanks for the help

Rashid