Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default inserting a row

I'm using VB.NET to create an application that opens an Excel worksheet.

I need to insert a row.

I've tried to use the code:

CoverWS.Rows.Insert(18)

I am getting an error:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException'
occurred in mscorlib.dll

Additional information: Cannot shift objects off sheet.

Thanks in Advance!!