Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Flow Diagram In A UserForm

How do I insert a simple process flow chart into a UserForm?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Additional information: In the same workbook as the userform, in a worksheet
named "Graphics," four autoshapes with connectors have been grouped. It is
that grouped object I need to insert into Image1 control, located in a
Label1, licated in UserForm1. I gather this should be a simple copy/paste of
a jpg or gif file, but can't figure how to save the diagram object in one of
these formats - which can be pasted into Image1.

How do I insert a simple process flow chart into a UserForm?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Stephen Bullen has sample code for pasting a chart into an image control -
you should be able to adapt it to your needs:

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm

Tom Ogilvy