Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select all from filter

Hi

If i use a' filter , like i have 120 post but when i use the filter i have
maybe 8 post
what i want is a macro /button where when i click on this only the visible
post get selected , hope some one understand my queston.

regards
Alvin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hej bob and thanks
But i want to take this cells
and then say + maybe 10
so if the cells value after filter are 15
then the cells value shall be 25

Hope you understand
regards
alvin