Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change font and size of a textbox

Hi,

I did not find how I can change the font, size, etc. of a textbox on a
spreadsheet.

The textbox (made by the toolbar form label) has a small font, no
formatting and I would like to change it. It has the name: Label 1

Thanks
Jos Vens

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello Jos
Use controls from the controls toolbox, you will thus be able to customize
your controls with the Properties option available with right-click.

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Jos Vens" a écrit dans le message de news:

I did not find how I can change the font, size, etc. of a textbox on a
spreadsheet.

The textbox (made by the toolbar form label) has a small font, no
formatting and I would like to change it. It has the name: Label 1

Thanks
Jos Vens

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Pascal!