Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Flo Flo is offline

Default Thermometer Charting

Help! I am trying to put together a different kind of view for a website
dashboard --- I do not know how to make it look animated. However, I found
the link below for thermometers that really looks great --- I would like to
add a little more to the thermometer and have it show 3 different colors
inside the thermometer to reflect 3 different items like Red=Days Green=Weeks
and Yellow=Months then I could line up across the dashboard a different
thermometer for each facility showing the day,week, & month data for one
facility per thermometer yet be able to see across the dashboard everyone for
everything without it being too busy or overwhelming --- can ANYONE give me
some step by step directions on how I could do this --- thanks!

http://andypope.info/charts/thermometer.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sounds like you want three thermometers, one for each color.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Flo" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Flo Flo is offline

Yes, exactly! How do I do that and show 3 different colors to represent 3
different items all contained into one thermometer? Thanks!