Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rea Rea is offline

Default expose excel spreadsheet in web page

Hi All
I need to publish an excel spreadsheet - created on server -
get users input, and save the results back to original excel file on server.

My initial thoughts were to load this sheet into a Office Web Component
spreadsheet and to export it back to server.

Am I in the right direction??

Are there other ways to expose excel spreadsheets in web pages and save
results to server?

Thanks for your attention
Rea