Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add All Symbols and charecters of the keyboard to Auto Shape

Dear Sir,
I want to give microsoft excel a suggestion. I could not find the proper
e-mail address where i can send suggestion. I wanderd a lot in many many
pages because of lake of knowledge of searching. I don't know how i found
your address. Please reply me with an e-mail address where i can send my
suggestion. I can tell you my suggestion so that you can understand that what
i want to do and for that where i should send my suggestion.
My Suggestion:-- I will go step by step.
1. Open Microsoft Excel
2. View
3. Toolbars
4. Drawing
5. Autoshape
In Drawing Toolbar there is Autoshape. I want to suggest microsoftexcel to
add some more autoshapes of ALL KEYBOARD CHARACTERS AND SYMBOLS LIKE
ETC. INCLUDING THE SYMBOLS OF Enter Shift Tab Caps Lock ALL
WHICH WE CAN SEE ON THE KEYBOARD SHOULD BE IN "AUTOSHAPES" ALSO.
I hope you understand if not please tell me i will ask the question in any
other way.

I want to give these kind of some more suggestions to Microsoft Excel but i
don't have proper E-mail address where i can send my suggestion. So Please
give me a permanent solution of this problem.
Thank You,
Please reply me on this e-mail address.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...el.programming