Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find record in database

Hi

I have a question , If any one answer me I will be very appreciated

I Have a database of some employee in company,it's contain some
information about employee like ID,name,age,salary.

I want to make a form to search for records at this database
can any one help me please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You are asking for a whole application (?); so it seems.

You need:

a connection to your database
an SQL statement to extract the information you need
your form to have a databound control.

So, research: (Google)
database connections (you do not say what database you are using)
SQL (Structure Query Language)
Databound controls.

If stuck, post specific questions.