Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default auto import a table into excel from a html

I have an intranet site that i use to pull a report, after inputting a
required date into a text box, which is basically a table which when i
right click gives me the option to export to excel.

I would like to get hold of some VB code that would allow me to import
the required date striaght into excel without having to goto the html
site and extract it into excel.

by adjusting the sie address i've been able to specif which date i
would like but im not sure how t get it to auto import into excel?

can you help?

--
ceemo
ceemo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10650