Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HELP - Stuck in loop

Hi,

I have a userform thats stuck in a continuous loop displaying a msgbox
- how can I interupt the loop and exit it?

TIA

--
gti_jobert
gti_jobert's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30634

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is there a keyboard button I can press that will stop the macro, or do
have to use task manager to close it down - and then loose all my work?

TI

--
gti_jober
gti_jobert's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3063

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you can't get to the message box, then you will have to use the task
manager to terminate excel.

first try doing Ctrl+C or Ctrl+Break or hit the escape key.

Tom Ogilvy

"gti_jobert" wrote:

Hi,

I have a userform thats stuck in a continuous loop displaying a msgbox
- how can I interupt the loop and exit it?

TIA

--
gti_jobert
gti_jobert's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30634
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=536762

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks so much Tom, I was just about to do it thru the task manager then
saw your reply! ctrl+break worked!

Thanks again!