Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform problem

Hi
I have created a simple userform which gives the user a choice between
three option buttons. When the userform first appears, the text for the
first option button is enclosed in a dotted rectangle. How do I remove
this rectangle so that it doesn't appear to be the preferred option ?

I tried this but it didn't change anything.

Private Sub OptionButton1_Click()
GotFocus = False
end sub

TIA

Andrew B

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Userform1_Initialize try this

OptionButton2.SetFocus 'Change out Button2 for whichever button you
want to have focus

Die_Another_Day

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The TabStop thing worked - thanks.