Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Counts more than one

I would like to determine if I have more than one occurrence of two criteria

User CN
AA42171 Computer1
AA42171 Laptop1
AB44593 Computer1
AF45945 Computer1
DF86535 Computer1
DF86535 Computer2

I would like to pull if a user has both a Computer1 and Laptop1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe this can be a solution for you:
Enter in C2
=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(A2,A3:A7,0)),"",INDEX(B3:B7,MATC H(A2,A3:A7,0)))
and fill down as required.

User CN Additional machine
AA42171 Computer1 formula
AA42171 Laptop1 |
AB44593 Computer1 V
AF45945 Computer1
DF86535 Computer1
DF86535 Computer2

Regards,
Stefi

average daily counts to weekly counts Dave Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 June 17th 08 06:24 PM
counts Arvind Mahto Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 May 23rd 08 03:27 PM
Counts Nordic Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 September 20th 07 03:33 AM
Counts Ange[_3_] Excel Programming 1 August 17th 04 07:08 PM
Filtered counts Jako[_73_] Excel Programming 11 August 16th 04 01:54 AM