Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default merge pairs of columns

Hi
I have 3 pairs of columns (A,B; C,D; E,F), the first column in each
pair has dates and the second column has some values. I want the data
to be merged into a new set of columns (G,H,I,J) in such a way that the
dates from all 3 sets of data are displayed chrnologically (i.e. sorted
in ascending way as per date value) in column G and corresponding
values are displayed in columns H, I and J.
Could anyone please suggest vba code for doing this; since the data
involved is huge and it is a repetitive exercise, help appreciated.

thanks in advance

mpr

--
mpreddy