Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Strange results...

With the following in my sheet1 - let's say I copy cell B4 - with contents Dog
and paste into A100. A100 only shows Dog and from my immediate window if
I then do ? application.enableevents (r)
I get False <<< Why?

Application.EnableEvents = False
If Not Application.Intersect(Range("A:A"), Target) Is Nothing Then _
Target.Value = Target.Value & "-" & Date
Application.EnableEvents = True