Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Display COUNT result in Titlebar

Hello All:

I have a COUNT function on one column.
The result appears in one cell of the worksheet
I'd like to display the numeric content of that cell in the Titlebar.
How can I use VBA to modify the Titlebar?

Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The following code gives an example (must be in the worksheet's code module):
Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()

ThisWorkbook.Windows(1).Caption = "COUNT=" & Range("A1").Value

- K Dales

"davidemile" wrote:

Hello All:

I have a COUNT function on one column.
The result appears in one cell of the worksheet
I'd like to display the numeric content of that cell in the Titlebar.
How can I use VBA to modify the Titlebar?

Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One way:

With ActiveSheet
.Parent.Windows(1).Caption = .Range("A1").Value
End With

In article ,
davidemile wrote:

Hello All:

I have a COUNT function on one column.
The result appears in one cell of the worksheet
I'd like to display the numeric content of that cell in the Titlebar.
How can I use VBA to modify the Titlebar?

Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Why not just use the built-in functionality. Right-click on the bottom-right
of the status bar, and you can pick the COUNT function which shows the count
for any selected range.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"davidemile" wrote in message
Hello All:

I have a COUNT function on one column.
The result appears in one cell of the worksheet
I'd like to display the numeric content of that cell in the Titlebar.
How can I use VBA to modify the Titlebar?

Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hey, thanks for the creative and fast answers!