Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default To be safe - how to check macro before run it?

Someone sent me a excel file with macro, how can I check what the macro does
before run it?
Thank you in advance
Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Open the file with macros disabled and then open the code and see what it
does. Unless you can read vb you will have a little difficutly determining
what it will do. God code will be well comented though and by reading the
coments you should be able to get some idea what it will do.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson