Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using autofilter to ADD data not delete data

Hello

This forum has been a great help to me and i have learned a whole bunch
and recently learned how to write VBA code for an autofilter array to
delete things out of my spreadsheet.

Now

I want to add things to my spreadsheet with the same function.
Basically filter one column for some critieria that would only pop up
in the first row and then copy that criteria down until it's the end of
my data. However i would be doing this for multiple spreadsheets and the
"end range" will change. So is it possible to write the VBA so it stops
copying when it recognizes there is no more data to the left/right of
it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if i need to supply
any of my code.

Thanks
Jim

--