Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Solved it

Tim, I was able to use your method to get it done!

Thanks ever so much.

The drop down box does have spaces in it, but I don't think in this
particular instance it is going to be a problem, and as I will tell my boss,
it is 90% of what we want and the missing 10% isn't an obstruction, so deal
with it!

Tofer
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Glad to hear it worked for you.