Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Data-input pop-up box?

Hello there. I know this is all going to sound like I would like Excel
to be designed just for me, but I figured I might as well ask.

I wanted to know whether it was possible to program a Macros so that
when you hit the keyboard shortcut, a small box would pop up allowing
you to input date onto separate cells.
I'll make it clearer. The Idea I have would be to have the possibility
of making my own pop-up, data input box, with several kind of input of
information : for example you might have a small text field, and then a
tickable box, and then an unwindable menu. Each of these different
fields would input an information into each column of a line, i.e. if
the tickable box is ticked, then Excel should input 'yes' in column 3
of the first free line of the page. It should then input whatever text
was typed in the text field into column 4 of the same line, etc.

I'm really not sure that was clear, but I hope you'll figure out what I
mean.

Damien

--
tailindil