Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default save/export custom button image for toolbars

I may have to reinstall MS Office XP. I use many simple macros - and I
create many different 'button image' and custom toolbars.

I am afraid that if I restall I will lose all of it....therefore, I'm
wondering if it possible to save/export the 'button image'? I know how to
export the macro - does it carry the button image as well?

Ruthann
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ann

You should lose nothing. To be sure, remove to somewhere else your
personal.xls, excel.xlb, (This may be called something else, but will have a
..xlb extension, it may also be hidden) and any other files in xlStart.

Now if you re-install you can replace the new files (if there are any) with
these. Any code that is contained in workbooks and custom menus in them
should be fine

This presumes a re-install not an upgrade. (An upgrade should be ok
particularly if it is from any version 97 up)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge