Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help unhide sheets

Hi there... I'm not an expert and got into a mess with one of my files.
I intentionally hid certain sheets but now can't unhide them. I'v
unprotected my workbook, gone into VBA but can't see the other sheet
to unhide them. There should be one other sheet called 'Constants'.

I've uploaded the file 'here
(http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...737WJKVNM1EZ1U)

Can anyone offer any suggestions or help?

thank you,
Scot

--
sdubose9