Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot Table column widths

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to lock in the current column widths of my
pivot tables so they won't change widths with new data. If not, I assume I
need to have code to change back to old column widths every time my tables
are refreshed? Thanks much,

Aaron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Aaron,

Right click on your pivot table. Choose Table Options from the menu and
check the box called Preserve Formatting. This will stop the table from
changing the column widths when you refresh your data.

Kristen

--
Kristen
Kristen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33199

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Right-click on a cell in the pivot table, and choose Table Options
Remove the check mark from AutoFormat table, and click OK

Aaron wrote:
Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to lock in the current column widths of my
pivot tables so they won't change widths with new data. If not, I assume I
need to have code to change back to old column widths every time my tables
are refreshed? Thanks much,

Aaron

--
Debra Dalgleish