Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Two sets of radio buttons on a worksheet?

hi

I would like to have to sets of radio buttons on my worksheet, with
seperate ref cell for each set. How can I do this?

At the moment the ref cell of all the radio buttons is changed, when
change one of the

--
Ctec

Ctech's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2774
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=52962

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There are tow choices for radio buttons.

1. Buttons from the forms toolbar (I pretty much never use these) which is
what you are using. All of the option buttons reference a single cell. To do
what you want to do you need to add a frame control around the buttons
thereby grouping the buttons and allowing you to have multiple cell
references. Changing the selection changes the value of that cell. The
options for modifying the options buttons are found on the forms control. I
find them restrictive and combersome. The Code for the option buttons will be
in a strandard code module.

2. Buttons from the control toolbox. These buttons will be much more
familiar to people who have done programming in VB6. Modifying the buttons is
done via the properties and there are lots of options. Each button can link
to a cell (don't link multiple buttons to the same cell). To group buttons
you can create groups in the properties. Code for these option buttons is
created right in the sheet.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Ctech" wrote:

hi

I would like to have to sets of radio buttons on my worksheet, with a
seperate ref cell for each set. How can I do this?

At the moment the ref cell of all the radio buttons is changed, when I
change one of them

--
Ctech

Ctech's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27745