Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Insert function - custom function name preceded by module name

I have created numerous custom functions. when attempting to insert
the functions on a worksheet, some show up with just the function name
while others are preceded by the module name. this occurs even when
both functions are in the same module, ie some have the module name
appear and others do not.

I know when I have more than one workbook open that the function names
are preceded with the workbook name but I have never seen functions
preceded by the module name.

this is more of an annoyance than anything else. I have searched the
news groups for the answer but not found anyone reporting a similar
problem. appreciate any help with this.

TIA

Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This probably means that you have that procedure name used in more than one
module..

--
HTH

Bob Phillips