Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I suppress user dialog in File Save As?

I need to have my macro execute the command ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs in a fully
automated mode. I need to have the macro suppress any user dialog boxes.
If the file already exists, I want the preogram to overwrite any existing
file with the same name.

What command do I need to execute or what parameter do I need to set, in
order to have Excel do this.

Thanks.

Tony
Fremont, CA