Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to replace a text with another

Hi All,

In excel I have 2 sheets (Sheet1 & Sheet2), in the same
workbook(Book1.xls). Sheet2 is refering to Sheet1 to get values in
different cells in Sheet2.
I want for example, whever there's a text * XYZ * in sheet2, replace
that text with * W1P * in Sheet2.
I have like 20 kind of text that on any cell found need to be replace
by some other 20 text. This I want to accomplish on Sheet2

I have no clue about VBA/Macros.
I dont want to find/replace, since I have many many sheets & it will be
time consuming.
How can I achieve this?.
Whats the quickest & easiest way to do it?.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
zeeshan13
zeeshan13's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32911

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don Guillett...
Thanks for the feed back.
But in the problem, I just give an example for Sheet1 & Sheet2.

Can anyone help me on this?.

Thanks,