Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2003 XML mapping question

Excel 2003 XML question

Hi! Heres what I am doing:
I have an Excel plug-in that opens up a somewhat complicated form to gather
some input from the user. Upon closing that form I need to populate an
existing worksheet with information I collected from the user.

My question: Should I convert the input I gathered in the form to XML? I
mean, is there a way to map this information to Excel without manually
parsing and setting range values? Is there anything in Excel that can help
me?

Infinite Thanks in Advance,

--Michael