Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default opening Excel 2003-Compile error in hidden module: Autoexcel new?

Dear Sir/ Madam

When iI open my excel a box message is appearing Compile error in hidden
module: Autoexcel new can you please give me how can I solve this problem.

With regards;
George
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Unselect all addins.

Move all files out of the xlstart directory.

then add them back in one at a time until you find the one that causes the
error.

Since you are familiar with your computer, perhaps you can think back to
what changed just before you started getting the error.

Tom Ogilvy

"George" wrote:

Dear Sir/ Madam

When iI open my excel a box message is appearing Compile error in hidden
module: Autoexcel new can you please give me how can I solve this problem.

With regards;
George

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

George Wrote:
Dear Sir/ Madam

When iI open my excel a box message is appearing Compile error in
hidden
module: Autoexcel new can you please give me how can I solve this
problem.

With regards;
George

I had a client who had the same problem with Excel 2003 when they sent
me the workbook which I had created in excel 97 I got the same error
message the way aroudn that was do resending the file as the file
seemed to be corupt but only on a particlar userform. so it would open
and work right up to a specific userform.

hope that helps.

--
funkymonkUK
funkymonkUK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18135