Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default refer to same cell in other worksheet

I am analyzing various ranges in a worksheet. If a cell in the range is
empty, I want this cell to have the value of the same cell reference in
another worksheet.
Up to now I picked the value by using a relative reference within the
worksheet, but I now have to pick the value from the same cell reference in
another worksheet

For Each rnCell In rnArea
If rnCell.Value = "" Then
rnCell.Formula = rnCell6.offset(23, 0).FormulaR1C1
End If
Next

Is there a solution?