Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sheets in an addin

how do I make the sheets in an addin visible...?

thanks

Simon
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Make it not an addin -
or perhaps have the addin copy its sheets to a new workbook.

Tom Ogilvy

"Simon Shaw" <simonATsimonstoolsDOTcom wrote in message
how do I make the sheets in an addin visible...?

thanks

Simon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If it is your Addin Simon, you can do so from the VBE and change the IsAddin property from the Properties window of ThisWorkbook to False - use the right drop down arrow.

Otherwise it may be password protected.

Regards
Robert McCurdy