Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Email form with pop up box function

I would like to email a document as an attachment but give the user the
ability to enter in a number that the email will be sent to. Our MS exchange
users are categorized by numbers. For example once the user has completed the
form I would like them to be able to press a button, a pop up box appear
where they enter the numbers then press OK and the email will be sent to that
user with the attachment. Thanks for any info!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ans = InputBox("Enter number of user")

Then feed that to the vba command that is working with a hard coded number,
substituting this variable

Activeworkbook.Sendfile Recipient:=ans, Subject:="ABC"

as an example.

Tom Ogilvy