Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Why must my footer be so short?

In my left footer I have this text:
Not valid without life insurance compliance illustration
In my right footer I have:
&[Date]

In the center footer I am trying to put in some variable text via a macro.
However through experimentation I am limited to about < 130 characters. I'm
using =rept("A",130) to determine that. Font in all three boxes is Arial
Narrow 8.

I'm still nowhere near the 255 limit. Wny am I being shot down?

How would I create a linked picture in the footer since there are several
flavors of the footnote?