Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dynamic Userform problem...

Excel helper

I am really struggling with the folowing and cannot seem to get anything to
work, nor find anything if direct relevance on the internet.

I have created a 'Wizard' using a UserForm. My UserForm has 4 pages to the
wizard.

In page 2 is a multi Listbox which shows a part number and description of
that part. There are about 200 in total. Here I ask the user to select the
parts that they want to include in a report which they do so by using the
checkbooxes assigned.

Now for the tough bit. When they click <Next to go to Page 3 I want page 3
to display the parts they they have selected. Specifically I want to create a
label that shows the part number and add a text box where the user enters a
brief description of the destinatioon of the parts.

This set up would be 'dynamic' in the sense that if a user selected 2 parts
than they would see two part numbers and two textboxes on the next page etc.

I cannot work out to dynamically create labels / textboxes etc. I have tried:

Dim myLabel as MSForms.Label
Set myLabel = UserForm1.Cotrols.Add ("Forms.Label.1","mylabel",TRUE)

But this gives an error.

Any suggestions from here?

Infact I cannot work out how to use VBA to create labels etc on a UserForm
without doing it manually...

Thanks

Alex